TapLogic has the following available positions. If you meet the qualifications below, have a great work ethic, the ability to work with a team and think creatively outside the box, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to talking with you.
If you’re interested in an internship with us and you’re in the agriculture field, send your resume to email@example.com
.NET / SQL Developer
.NET Developer with experience in C# or VB.Net and SQL. You will work in a small team environment to design, implement, and maintain cutting edge software applications in the world of precision agriculture.
This is not an entry level position and requires a minimum of 2 years experience. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Relocation to Murray, KY for in-house employment is required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Design object model diagrams for new development projects.
- Develop solutions for web and mobile phone applications.
- Design and implement easy-to-use user interfaces.
- Critique and improve current systems and processes.
- Develop program/system specifications.
- Analyze, resolve, and/or define root cause of problems without supervision.
- Test for and fix bugs across all applications.
- Limited customer support.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- C# or VB.Net 3.5-4.0
- Strong skills with Microsoft SQL Server & stored procedures
- Attention to detail
- Strong Communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL ALSO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Flex 4.6 & ActionScript
- Experience with Telerik reporting
- Experience with Web Services
- GPS data collection and processing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or similar software development focus.
- Two plus years’ experience developing solutions using .Net and SQL Server (SQL 2005 or greater versions).
- Experience in GIS/GPS or the agricultural industry is not required but a strong advantage.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information to persons outside the profession, and respond clearly to questions from externally and internally both in person, in writing and on the telephone.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable solution sets.
- Solve problems that deal with a number of variables in situations where only limited precedence exists.
- Interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Work independently in developing and executing project plans, and still recognize when the plan impacts another organizational element and requires coordination.
At TapLogic, our strategy is simple. We hire the smartest and most passionate people we can find. We value efficiency, simplicity, and working smart. We place great emphasis on maintaining a transparent, apolitical, and intellectually honest environment where everyone’s opinion is respected and where people’s contributions are acknowledged and rewarded. TapLogic is also an equal opportunity employer.
Working At TapLogic
At TapLogic, we believe that we can make a difference in the way farmers manage their records and effectively operate their farms. From developers and programmers to our office staff, TapLogic has a highly dedicated team working together to produce the most innovative farm technology today. Each day presents new opportunities to shape the future of farming and reach out to the users of our technology.
If you’re driven, creative and want to work in a relaxed, yet upbeat working environment, TapLogic’s for you! We offer our employees a positive and fun work atmosphere where their voices matter. At TapLogic the only barriers you’ll find are the walls that separate our offices.
Top Reasons To Work For TapLogic
Your Work Matters
Your work can make a difference. There’s nothing more rewarding than knowing that your efforts contribute to a greater cause that’s important to thousands of farm operations nationwide.
TapLogic is an innovative company that prides itself on the ability to create the latest in farming technologies.
Unleash Your Potential
There are no glass ceilings at TapLogic. We want our employees to realize their full potential by offering them the best opportunities.
Set The Standard
Our employees are the leaders in their fields. Rather than following the crowd, they set the leading standard in farming technology and innovation.